sunstate equipment co.
A TMB Partner | Industry: Construction – Client Location: Tempe, Arizona – Target Audience: National
People and equipment you can depend on
Sunstate Equipment helps increase jobsite efficiency by providing easy, fast, and reliable access to top quality, well-maintained and ready-to-use construction equipment and tools. Since 1977, they’ve focused on superior service with on-time delivery, one-call reservations, 24/7 support, and innovative technologies.
After decades of successfully competing against larger, national companies, Arizona-based Sunstate Equipment Co. is expanding operations to multiple states across the country. A key to the Sunstate success story is their culture and way of doing business.
Starting with an extensive brand audit, we worked closely with the management team to ensure that customers and employees in new territories understood the Sunstate difference. TMB developed branding and communication materials that include ongoing content creation, logo designs, photography, vehicle graphics, collateral materials, websites, and more.
What we did…
- Brand Audit
- Marketing Material Audit
- Market Research
- Content Strategy
- Sales Funnel Evaluation
- Brand Development
- Campaign Creation
- Media Research
- Media Strategy
- Print Media
- Paid Social
- Organic Social
- Digital Display Ads
- Website and Content Strategy
- User Experience
Results that matter.
- Branding and design elements that convey a compelling, recognizable, and consistent image.
- Defined selling/service proposition to give the brand a distinctive and competitive edge.
- Engaging brand and brand messages that inspire trust and confidence.
- Clearly defined products/services that translate into benefits and advantages for the customer.
- Up-to-date, relevant, effective marketing materials for every purpose and media platform.
- Active initiatives that generate leads, capture prospects, and increase sales.
- Media opportunities and a comprehensive strategy that reach more customers.
- Data optimization services that measure campaign performance.
- Data that provides optimization opportunities leading to increased performance.
- Effective product landing pages for successful control of the customer’s journey through the buying funnel.
- Ad group segmentation and relevant copy creation leading to higher relevance and quality scores.
- Lower cost-per-click rates.
- Regular campaign adjustments and updates that improve and optimize performance.
- On-going campaign keyword adjustments leading to continual increases in lead generation.